- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Our state of the art in-house blood machines ensure that medical conditions affecting your pet are diagnosed in a timely manner. Healthy pets also benefit from early early detection and prevention of potentially life threatening conditions. Our in-house lab testing includes the following:
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) and Differential
- Blood Chemistry including screens for kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, etc
- Urine Testing
- Stool checks for worms like hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms
- Heartworm testing
- Feline Leukemia and Feline Immuno-deficiency Virus
- Ear infection and ear mites
- Skin testing for mange, bacteria, and ringworm
- Digital x-ray
- Blood Pressure testing
In addition, we offer outside lab testing for for tests that are not performed in-house.